Is the GOP using you? Do you believe in the GOP as a party of liberty and freedom? Actions are worth more than words. Liberty is not an idea, it is the only idea, it is a state of being that should it not exist, results in a loss of all natural rights. One cannot be free if one is under the thumb of a tyrant. The GOP has demonstrated that it is not a party of liberty, that it has more in common with the Democrats than it has with its own party platform. The GOP is the statist, corporate arm of a Marxist party in America. The Democrat Party is the statist, big government arm of a Marxist party in America. It is time to realize the illusion of freedom is just that, an illusion. Ladies and gentlemen, it isn’t a conspiracy theory if it is real.
The GOP opposed Ronald Reagan and pushed his opponent in the primaries. Why? Because the greatest President ever was not a party tool and did not speak the party line. Ronald “Maximus” Reagan was a man of honor. The party tools controlling the GOP and RNC have a history of opposing liberty:
* George W. Bush spent money like the left, and continuously raised the debt ceiling. The GOP controlled Congress did nothing to slow his spending and once the Dems took over Congress, Bush went wild his last two years, like a coke addict in a Columbian drug den.
* For the Presidential primaries, the past two elections, the GOP trotted out unelectable candidates and those that were electable and spoke about liberty, were either frozen out of the debates or marginalized and made to appear loony.
* The GOP didn’t support or help Michelle Bachmann in her re-election bid, because she dared speak the truth during the debates, while standing up to the “Boys Club” in the party.
* The GOP did not support or endorse Rand Paul and went out of their way to ensure he faced a tough primary with minimal help during the general election.
* The party of conservatives endorsed, supported and did their best to get Charlie Crist (now a Democrat) the GOP nomination in Florida, instead of Marco Rubio.
* In Idaho, the GOP pushed a McCain RINO named Vaughn Ward over Raul Labrador, a solid conservative with a proven record in the Idaho Senate.
Has the GOP impeached Obama for his numerous Constitutional and criminal offenses? No. They have made all the right noise about Fast and Furious, Benghazigate and so many other issues, but no one has taken action. They should not be judged by their words, judge them by their actions. With the Democrats and the Republicans, believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
The fiscal cliff was a creation of both parties over the past three years. Extending tax breaks, extending the payroll tax break, shorting Social Security and Medicare must needed funds, and through the use of a “Super Committee” in violation of the Constitution, that led to sequestration, which is what both parties wanted, led to the alleged fiscal cliff. As part of the collaboration with the Marxists in the other party, the GOP keeps raising the debt ceiling and made a grand bargain with the left, accepting nothing in the negotiation but giving a forty one dollar to one dollar ratio of tax increases to spending cuts. The Republican party violated its principles and gave in to tax increases, not tax cuts, despite historical data showing that tax increases slow economies. Has the Marxist controlled Senate produced a budget in four years? No. Despite the Constitutional/legal violation(s), the GOP has done nothing to force Dingy Harry Reid to obey the law. After trading away their sacred honor in exchange for magic beans and a can of spray tan for Boehner, the GOP is not saying they will hold the line at the debt ceiling and not increase it unless they get spending cuts. I do not know how your household works, but getting an increase on my credit cards and then spending more, but not as much, as fast as before, is still spending more. Both parties use the Hegelian Dialect to get you to go along with their illusion of freedom. In the immortal words of Vanilla Ice, “Stop. Collaborate and listen”. The Hegelian Dialect is a Marxist tool to get you to go along with the wishes of the government, by programing you to do what they want. Yes, this is a deliberate action and it has been going on for years, as part of a grand plan (it isn’t a conspiracy when it is true). Get the free book, “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” and see for yourself. This book was published forty three years ago and it talks about the use of the words “Hope” and “Change”, as well as other elements of the Hegelian Dialect.
I know it is hard to wrap your mind around, but facts are troubling things. Hearing that your world is not as it appears is hard for some people to fathom…face it, finding out that life is a lie, that the government and both parties have been lying to you from birth, structuring a false reality for you to base your life upon and then steering you towards your own doom, in, well, troubling. Every time I publish an article addressing this, three things happen:
* I get hateful email and comments from people who have had their reality challenged. Don’t be that person. Take a deep breath, get centered and accept it.
* People ignore it because Dancing With The Stars is on….oh look, a squirrel.
* The FBI comes to visit, demanding to know why I am writing such things, only to leave without me or having had a conversation with me. Why? Because they cannot prosecute me for telling the truth, at least not yet, as the Constitution hasn’t been completely eliminated.
My fellow Americans, lest you desire to be called “Comrades” it is time to make a stand. We cannot wait, hoping the GOP will do the right thing, as they have a proven track record of urinating on our heads and telling us it is raining. The character, Fox Muldaur, an FBI agent from X-Files had it right when he said, “Trust no one”; we are in dark days and what once seemed impossible is now a reality. Did you ever think the biggest threat to liberty would come from the White House and both political parties? I certainly didn’t, but now, looking back, adding it all up, it is obvious and it is earth shattering. “The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?”, said the character IL duce, in Boondock Saints. Do you have the depth of faith to go as far as is needed?
Hugo Stiglitz – Escapee From A CIA Secret Prison